23 Jan, 2017. Paper Submission has started.
31 Jan, 2017. Schedule has been changed.
28 Feb, 2017. Deadline for Abstract Submission has been changed.
We are very happy to announce that the Symposium on Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics at Mountain Sites (ACPM2017) will be held in Gotemba, Shizuoka Prefecture in Japan from November 7 to 10 in 2017.
The city of Gotemba is located in the eastern part of Shizuoka Prefecture, near the base of the majestic Mt. Fuji. Gotemba is an ideal spot for sightseeing areas around the mountain, including Fuji-Goko (Fuji five lakes) and Hakone.
We look forward to hosting this event and making sure that every researcher in the field of atmospheric chemistry and physics at mountain sites has a nice and comfortable stay.
We hope that researchers from all over the world will participate in this conference, exchanging the most up-to-date information, and gaining acquaintance with other atmospheric scientists.
Shiro Hatakeyama, Ph.D
Call for Paper
- Session 1: Effects of the planetary boundary layer on measurements at mountain sites and transport modeling
- Session 2: Background baseline observations at mountain sites
- Session 3: Carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide
- Session 4: NMHC, PAN, and ammonia
- Session 5: Long-term changes of ozone and its precursors
- Session 6: Aerosol optical depth and aerosol optical properties
- Session 7: Aerosols nucleation
- Session 8: Aerosol chemical composition
- Session 9: Cloud Microphysics
- Session10: Chemistry of fog/cloud, rain, and dew at mountain sites
- Deadline for Abstract Submission : April 28, 2017
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance : May 31, 2017
- Deadline for Early-bird Registration : July 31, 2017
Deadline & Milestones
|30 Dec.||2016||First Announcement & Web open|
|15 Jan.||2017||Opening of Abstract Submission|
|28 Apr.||2017||Deadline for Abstract Submission|
|1 May||2017||Second Announcement (Opening of Registration)|
|31 May||2017||Decision about oral/poster presentations|
|31 May||2017||Notification of Abstract Acceptance|
|31 Jul.||2017||Deadline for Early-bird Registration|
|15 Sep.||2017||Third Announcement|
|06 Nov.||2017||First on-site registration (Ice braker)|
|07 Nov.||2017||One-day trip|
|08 Nov.||2017||Start of the symposium (all days: Oral)|
|09 Nov.||2017||Morning: Oral, Afternoon: Poster, Evening: Banquet|
|10 Nov.||2017||Morning: Oral, Afternoon: Symposium closure|